Questions: Pick 4 of 7 – Do not do all questions.
1. Imagine you work for a large service provider (e.g., a telecom company). Discuss the importance of information governance and information security, considering that a good percentage of your sales force, service people, and managers work remotely at least part of the time.
2. As a manager you are or will be amassing large amounts of data. Like never before decisions are very complex and time sensitive. Discuss how a well implemented business analytics tool could help improve the quality of your business decisions.
3. Imagine you are the Chief Operations Officer (COO) of a mid to large retail chain. You were called by the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) about a decrease in sales and profitability due to tough competition in prices. Discuss how a well implemented Supply Chain Management system could help your company to mitigate the problem. Your objective is to convince the CFO to invest on a new SCM platform.
4. You are the manager responsible for deploying a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) initiative into the Canadian operation. This initiative has been successfully implemented in the corporate level and in other operations (regions) world-wide. Halfway through the implementation, the project is behind schedule and over budget. After some inquiring and discussion, you realize that part of the problem is resistance to change by local employees. How would you fix the situation? How would prevent a similar situation from happening again in future deployments?
5. Technology is developing at an overwhelming pace to most managers, who will ultimately make the decision to invest on them or not. What is the purpose of IT Strategy? Why is IT Strategy important for a business? Take one of those new technological developments and discuss it in terms of future opportunities and challenges for established companies & business models, and ultimately established business fields (e.g., accounting, HR, Marketing). In your opinion, how can this new technology development tie into an IT Strategy?
6. You are the CIO of a reputable, medium-sized professional service organization (e.g., consulting firm, accounting practice, law firm), which due to severe market conditions has faced an increased and unprecedented turnover. The turnover has been particularly high in managerial and specialist positions. In this context, discuss the benefits and challenges associated with implementing a knowledge management initiative into your organization. Hint: think like you are justifying such initiative to top management.
7. Discuss why most companies fail to realize the full potential of ERP implementations. Note: Do any four. Proper APA style references, with Direct quotes from articles and Books, And in text citations. Must be clear and give information to reader.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.