Essay that fulfills the following criteria and guidelines below using the attached document.
A. Address ethical issues for cybersecurity by doing the following:
1. Discuss the ethical guidelines or standards relating to information security that should apply to the case study.
a. Justify your reasoning and cite examples of relevant ethical guidelines used by other organizations.
2. Identify the behaviors, or omission of behaviors, of the people who fostered the unethical practices.
3. Discuss what factors at TechFite led to lax ethical behavior.
B. Describe ways to mitigate problems and build security awareness by doing the following:
1. Describe two information security policies that may have prevented or reduced the criminal activity, deterred the negligent acts, and decreased the threats to intellectual property.
2. Describe the key components of a Security Awareness Training and Education (SATE) program that could be implemented at TechFite.
a. Explain how the SATE program will be communicated to TechFite employees.
b. Justify the SATE program’s relevance to mitigating the undesirable behaviors at TechFite.
– The discussion logically addresses the ethical guidelines or standards relating to information security that should apply to the case study.
– The justification logically addresses the reasoning of the ethical considerations or guidelines, and the examples of relevant ethical guidelines used by other organizations are logical and clear.
– The identification of the unethical behavior of individuals or groups is accurate.
– The discussion of the factors at TechFite that led to lax ethical behavior is clear and logical.
– The description contains 2 information security policies, specific to the case study that may have minimized the criminal activity, negligent acts, and threats to intellectual property.
– The description of key components of a SATE program that could be implemented at TechFite is relevant and applicable to the case study.
– The explanation of how the SATE program will be communicated to TechFite employees is logical.
– The justification of the SATE program’s relevance to mitigating the undesirable behaviors at TechFite is logical.
– The submission includes in-text citations for sources that are properly quoted, paraphrased, or summarized and a reference list that accurately identifies the author, date, title, and source location as available. Or the candidate does not use sources.
– Content reflects attention to detail, is organized, and focuses on the main ideas as prescribed in the task or chosen by the candidate. Terminology is pertinent, is used correctly, and effectively conveys the intended meaning. Mechanics, usage, and grammar promote accurate interpretation and understanding.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.