Assignment 4: Entering Assets into the Learning Management System (LMS)
Due Week 8 and worth 150 points
Once your curriculum and assets have been approved by your professor, upload them into CourseSites.com at https://www.coursesites.com/webapps/Bb-sites-course-creation-BBLEARN/pages/index.html or Schoology.com at https://www.schoology.com/home.php to demonstrate how your material is delivered through an LMS.
Note: These are both free sites. Please check with your professor if you have access to a different LMS that you would prefer to use it instead.
In the LMS, complete the following:
I want you guys to pick one of your choice. You don’t have to upload the curriculum. I will do that. But it you want to upload it feel free to do it. My email is [email protected]
1. Create a course using your curriculum. Note: The course can be short and simple depending on the topic and curriculum of your course. The goal is to test whether the assets work functionally in the LMS.
2. Upload your learning assets into the course.
3. Invite your instructor to participate in the course as an instructor.
4. Invite two to three (2-3) classmates to participate into the course as student.
5. Perform two to three (2-3) tasks (e.g., respond to a discussion question, view a video, etc.) in the course that you are invited to participate.
Write a four to fix (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Explain the method and process that you used for uploading and maintaining your assets into the LMS (e.g., determining where to place the assets, in what order, etc.). Next, explain how you will document the need for revisions to the course as well as the process you would recommend to keep your course design agile.
2. Examine your experience as an end user in the course in which you were invited to participate. Evaluate whether or not the navigation and display of the learning assets supported your ability to synthesize, analyze, and evaluate the course material. Include at least one (1) example of such experience to support your response.
3. Determine the main constraints of the course in which you were invited to participate. Suggest at least one (1) change that you would make to the menu options and the display in order to improve the user experience. Provide a rationale for your response.
4. Compare and contrast your experience as the person creating the assets in the LMS and your experience as a student in the LMS. Next, discuss on at least one (1) change that you would make in order to improve the learning assets and the display for your own course.
5. Provide at least two (2) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years that support the paper’s claims.
6. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Describe reasons for modifying the menu options and display of a Learning Management System (LMS).
· Recognize various roles of users in a Learning Management System (LMS).
· Utilize an LMS to perform tasks and communicate to users.
· Design learning assets based on end user or organizational needs.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in technology tools to manage learning.
· Write clearly and concisely about issues in technology tools to manage learning using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the rubric.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.