Your consulting company has been hired to design and implement a network for a small to mid-sized vertically integrated sales and manufacturing company with about 75 employees and 40 PC’s. They have provided you with the following requirements:
• Central Domain Structure including the design of the OUs for management of workstations and users should be developed based on the Company organizational chart provided.
• Group Policies configured to support the following
• Encrypted files on clients with appropriate recovery setup
• Setup File Shares with appropriate permissions based on the AD structure you configured.
o Departments should each have a shared location accessible only to that department’s users to store files.
• Configure a central update server with appropriate groups and enableconfigure client side targeting
• Configure Roaming Profiles for the users along with folder redirection for key folders to help with login times, ensure the security settings are correct on these folders so as to prevent other users from being able to access a profile that is not theirs.
o Redirected folders should include Documents, Desktop, and Favorites
• Setup DNS in your environment as needed.
• Develop a plan for future DHCP Configuration, it is not necessary to implement this.
• Setup and configure a print server to share printers with appropriate permissions
o The CEO doesn’t like to wait behind others when he prints and expects you to provide a solution
o There needs to be a way to control who can print to the color printer.
• You should also include a recommended backup and recovery plan but you do not have to implement this.
• They would like a secure solution for Remote Access to allow employees to access applications from either a personal device or when traveling with a work device.
For your final deliverables of this project you will submit complete documentation of your proof of concept environment and the plans detailed in the requirements document. This documentation should be complete technical documentation with enough detail to allow the reader to reproduce your solution and understand why you made the configuration selections you did. There are some articles and tips linked in the Course Resources section on how to write successful documentation.
For your presentation you will provide a business targeted video presentation of how you addressed their requirements. This presentation should include some sort of visual aidshandouts and should not be overly technical in nature. Your presentation should be between 5 to 10 minutes long and you need to make sure to include any background information or assumptions that you needed even if the items do not directly correlate to a requirement.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.