Bootstrapping effect on SEQUENCE LEARNING
Participants will score higher in sequence memory test in the STATIC KEYPAD conditions than in the SINGLE and the RANDOM KEYPAD conditions
1. Bootstrapping effect on ITEM NAMING
Participants will score higher in surprise object naming test in the STATIC KEYPAD conditions than in the SINGLE and the RANDOM KEYPAD conditions
TASK 1: Select the correct test to Address the experimental hypotheses
1. Please describe the correct inferential statistical tests to use to test Hypothesis 1 and Hypothesis 2. The same type of analysis may need to be used for both sets of hypotheses, though the analysis will have to be carried out separately for hypotheses (1) and (2). Insert your answer in the box below
Click or tap here to enter text.
2. Please identify the dependent variable for the analysis addressing Hypothesis 1:
Choose an item.
3. Please identify the dependent variable for the analysis addressing Hypothesis 2:
Choose an item.
The data for the sections below are available in the file Workshop 3 and long report data.xlsx which can be downloaded from the Hub.
Task 2 – Evaluate Hypotheses 1(a) and 1(B)
PLEASE EXCLUDE: Any participant with a score of 0 on SEQUENCE LEARNING on the basis that that participant did not engage with the key activity on the study (probably just pressed enter over and over again to get through as quickly as possible – a risk in online studies!)
Then complete the following activities
4. Please complete the following table of means and standard deviations
Table 1: Summary of mean score for sequence learning broken down by DISPLAY. Standard deviations in parentheses.
Single Item Display
Static Keypad Display
Random Keypad Display
5. Please draw a graph of these data below (if doing this in a report, it is better to use a computer package to complete the graph – copying in from Jamovi is fine.
6. Please conduct the test you have selected for the answer to (1) above and summarize the key outcome.
Effect of DISPLAY: f(—, —) = —, = — ,p = —
Please indicate whether the effect is statistically significant:
Effect of DISPLAY: Significant ☐ Not Significant ☐
For hypothesis 1 to be supported there needs to be a significant main effect of display alongside BOTH a significant difference between single item and static keypad AND a significant difference between random keypad and static keypad conditions. You will need to conduct post-hoc t-tests to establish this.
7. Please indicate whether Hypothesis 1 is supported Supported ☐ Not Supported ☐
8. Please draft a conclusion for the study with regards to the sequence learning dependent variable. Please use a maximum of 2 sentences. One sentence in the pair should explain the pattern of data relevant to the hypothesis, and the evaluate whether the hypothesis was supported, while the second should explain whether the hypothesis was supported by these data.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.