Please answer the following questions.
Please re-save this document and type your answers below the question. If you fail to do this, it will be more difficult for me to calculate your grade because I will have to refer to the answer key. If you fail to follow these instructions, I will deduct 5 points off your final grade for failure to follow instructions.
1. Tomax Corporation has 400 employees and wishes to develop a compensation policy to correspond to its dynamic business strategy. The company wishes to employ a highly competitive workforce capable of responding to a competitive business environment. Suggest different compensation objectives to match Tomax’s business goals.7 points
2. Since employees may differ in terms of their job performance, would it not be more feasible to determine the wage rate for each employee on the basis of his or her relative worth to the organization? Explain. 8 points
3. What is job evaluation? Explain the differences between the major job evaluation systems, noting the advantages and disadvantages of each. 7 points
4. Describe he basic steps in conducting a wage and salary survey. What are some factors to consider? 7 points
5. One of the objections to granting wage increases on a percentage basis is that the lowest-paid employees, who are having the most trouble making ends meet, get the smallest increase, while the highest-paid employees get the largest increase. Explain.7 points
6. What is compensation score-card and how does it help align a company’s strategy with its compensation system? 7 points
7. Federal laws governing compensation raise important issues for both employers and employees. Discuss the following: 8 points
The effect of paying a prevailing wage as required by the Davis-Bacon Act
b. The effects of raising the minimum wage.
1. Working individually or in groups, identify the factors for a successful incentive plan. 7 points
2. Contrast the differences between straight piecework, differential piece rate, and standard hour plans. Explain where each plan might be used best. 7 points
3. A frequently heard complaint about merit raises is that they do little to increase employee effort. What are the causes of this belief? Suggest ways in which the motivating value of merit raises may be increased. 7 points
4. What are the reasons behind the different payment methods for sales employees? 7 points
5. What are the reasons for the success of the Scanlon and Improshare plans? 7 points
6. Because of competitive forces within your industry, you have decided to implement a profit sharing plan for your employees. Discuss the advantages of profit sharing and identify the specific characteristics that will ensure success for your plan. 7 points
7. What are some reasons for the implementation of ESPO? Cite some of the potential problems concerning their use. 7 points
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.