1. Which of the following is one of the key disadvantages of online market research?
Online research is expensive.
Online research is time consuming.
People tend to be dishonest online.
Online research lacks versatility.
Samples can be small and skewed.
1. Which of the following is an advantage of online research?
Samples are generally representative of the target population.
Members of online panels and communities tend to have low turnover.
Online research is relatively free of technological problems and inconsistencies.
People tend to be honest and thoughtful online.
Online research is slow but gather detailed information.
1. ________ approach uses concepts and tools from anthropology and other social science disciplines to provide deep cultural understanding of how people live and work.
1. Which of the following refers to the set of measures that help firms to quantify, compare, and interpret their marketing performance?
marketing information systems
1. Which of the following is an internal marketing metric that companies need to monitor?
relative perceived quality
total number of customers
relative employee satisfaction
1. Which of the following is considered to be the most versatile of all the contact methods?
1. An item in a questionnaire states that “most politicians cannot be trusted.” Respondents are required to provide their answers by choosing any one of the following options: 1) Strongly disagree, 2) Disagree, 3) Neither agree nor disagree, 4) Agree, 5) Strongly agree. This is an example of a ________.
word association question
Thematic Appreciation Test (TAT)
1. A(n) ________ is a gathering of 6 to 10 people carefully selected by researchers based on certain demographic, psychographic, or other considerations and brought together to discuss various topics of interest at length.
1. Before Sandra opened her florist shop she read all she could about the floral industry. She also consulted several published research reports to understand growth patterns in the local area with particular interest in the location of florists throughout the city. This ________ helped her to decide on the location of her store.
1. A question that respondents can answer in an almost unlimited number of ways is called a ________.
completely unstructured question
multiple choice question
1. The question “What is your opinion of the measures taken by the government to control inflation?” is an example of a ________ question.
1. Why must the researchers avoid generalizing from focus-group participants to the whole market?
Participants’ responses are not reliable.
Most of the participants are likely to be ignorant about the topic of discussion.
The size of the group is too small and the sample is not drawn randomly.
Most of the participants are likely to exhibit similar tastes and preferences.
The participants usually come from diverse backgrounds.
1. After collecting the relevant information, the next step in the marketing research process is to ________.
develop the research plan
define the problem and research objectives
present the project report
make the final decision
analyze the acquired data
1. Which of the following is an advantage of personal interviews?
It is a relatively inexpensive method of gathering information.
The possibility of interviewer bias is minimized.
Participants can choose to respond at their own convenience.
It facilitates anonymous responses.
Interviewers can record additional observation about the respondent such as body language.
1. ________ attached to television sets in participating homes now record when the set is on and to which channel it is tuned.
1. Primary data can be collected in several ways. Installing CCTV cameras in a retail store whereby consumers’ actions can be recorded is an example of ________.
focus group research
1. ________ requires people to create a collage from magazine photos or drawings to depict their perceptions.
Metaphor Elicitation Technique
1. ________ allow respondents to answer in their own words and often reveal more about how people think.
Likert scale questions
Multiple choice questions
Semantic differential questions
1. After computing averages and measures of dispersion for the major variables and applying advanced statistical techniques and decision models in the hope of discovering additional findings from the gathered information, the researchers ________.
define the problem, the decision alternatives, and the research objectives
present findings relevant to the major marketing decisions facing management
evaluate the costs associated with data collected
analyze the appropriateness of the data sources used
develop the research plan
1. As the marketing manager of Cominform Pvt. Ltd., a manufacturer of health drinks, you have selected 10 individuals who match the profile of your target customer, to participate in a discussion on changing lifestyle trends related to health. You have also hired a skilled moderator to facilitate the discussion and ensure that everyone participates and stays focused on the topic. The moderator provides questions and probes based on the “script” prepared by you. The discussions are also recorded for further analysis. Which of the following methods of acquiring primary data is being used in this case?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.